Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dream Bigger



I feel like a rock star! I’ve been on the go non-stop all weekend. Events left and right. I finally had some time to myself this afternoon and evening, and I was still in the zone, so I cleaned, did dishes, did laundry…

I made sure to have the right perspective, and I did it. I didn’t feel stressed out or overwhelmed at all this weekend. I had fun! What’s fascinating is that I actually discovered that others had a somewhat negative experience with some of it. I’m not sure if it was my perspective that kept out noticing what they noticed, or if it was their own stresses manifesting their own experience. Either way, I’m okay with it.

Something I’ve sort of realized lately is that we need to dream bigger. Prior to all of this, I really did see anything great ahead for myself. I was just surviving, and I saw how that was horrible, but that was what I was living, and that’s all I saw for my future. Some bleak, soul-crushing normal routine. But lately, I’ve had so many opportunities to do things I hadn’t even considered wishing for. So dream bigger! There really isn’t anything too big… want to be a rock star? Then go for it! Want to be a big shot actor? Why not! If you believe in yourself, and you really go for it, I now truly believe that doors will open for you.

So now I’m taking a look into my heart and trying to determine what big dream to manifest next…

No comments:

Post a Comment